COVID-19 VACCINE - KNOW THE FACTS:
A great flyer to print off and give to your families and friends (and leave in as many mailboxes, on doorsteps as you want)
KNOW THE FACTS
- LITTLE BENEFIT: Vaccine manufacturers claim that the Covid-19 vaccine is 95 percent “effective.” Manufacturers can make this claim because the FDA is allowing the manufacturers to define effectiveness as “prevention of mild symptoms.” Their efficacy studies have not demonstrated that the vaccine causes a reduction in severe illness, hospitalization or death.[1,2]
- SEVERE ADVERSE REACTIONS: Participants in every Covid-19 vaccine trial have reported adverse reactions including high fever, chills, muscle pains and head-aches.[3,4] Some have even reported severe reactions that required hospitalization and invasive treatment. According to the FDA, potential long-term effects may include Guillain-Barré syndrome, brain swelling, muscle weakness and paralysis, convulsions and seizures, stroke, narcolepsy, shock, heart attack, autoimmune disease, arthritis and joint pain, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, and death. Some UK health workers have experienced anaphylactic shock after receiving one dose of the approved vaccine.
- WILL NOT PREVENT INFECTION: Senior health officials, including Canada’s Dr. Teresa Tam and United States’ Dr. Anthony Fauci have publicly acknowledged that the COVID vaccine may not prevent infection or transmission of the virus. An FDA Pfizer briefing paper published December 10, 2020 revealed 43 percent more suspected cases of Covid-19 in the vaccinated group than in the placebo group within seven days of vaccination.
- NO LIABILITY: COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers are protected from all liability. This means, if you are injured, you cannot sue the manufacturer. COVID–19 vaccine manufacturers have been granted complete indemnity even though all previous attempts to create a coronavirus vaccine resulted in significant harms and therefore were never given regulatory approval.
- WILL NOT END RESTRICTIVE MEASURES: Public health authorities continue to promote the vaccine even though public health experts acknowledge that no data exists that the vaccine will prevent infection or transmission of the virus. Vaccine recipients will still be required to wear masks, practice social distancing and avoid crowds.[10,11]
- VACCINE NOT NECESSARY: According to the CDC’s best estimate of disease severity of Covid-19, the rate of survival for those in the age group of 0 - 19 years is 99.99%; for those 20 -49 years it's 99.98%; and for those 50 - 69 years it's 99.5%. With these extremely high rates of survival, how is a Covid-19 vaccine justified or necessary for the majority of the Canadian population?
- RISK OF INFERTILITY: Medical experts have warned that Covid-19 vaccines contain a spike protein called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of the placenta. Female infertility, miscarriage or birth defects could result if the vaccine triggers an immune response to this protein.
For further information and references: www.vaccinechoicecanada.com/resources/covid-19-vaccines
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes and is not intended as legal, health or medical advice.
You can download the PDF from here or Vaccine Choice Canada.